Serenity Gardens Home
Home About Us Contact Us Flowers Products & Services Log In
ABOUT US

Serenity Gardens of Santa Rosa was built in 1956, as a perpetual care cemetery with salesmen going into the community to sell spaces for residents and families of Santa Rosa County.

In 1968, the Albert Golden family acquired and helped build Serenity Gardens and another cemetery in Gulf Breeze. Albert and Jewell Golden, Katie and Winston Culpepper, and Curtis Golden were the fist officers.

The Albert Golden family built Serenity Gardens to be well kept and groomed for the purpose of giving families a final resting place for their loved ones. The place was not only a cemetery but also a work of horticultural art.

It is a place where families would be proud to visit their loved ones’ final resting place on a daily basis without having to worry about the upkeep. Serenity Gardens is a place that makes your loved ones a priority.

Serenity Gardens feels what they do is very important. The Serenity Gardens’ vocation is about history, companionship, love, art, and heritage; but most of all it is about people that have experienced happiness and sadness. Everyday Serenity Gardens strives to make a difference.

The purpose of Serenity Gardens is to let the visitors remember the love and relationship of their loved one. They may not be here now, but they are definitely not forgotten.